About a month ago we had an amazing family reunion in South Carolina. Kael's family is really spread out so having everybody in one place takes a little a LOT of planning. We settled on Myrtle Beach and stayed in a beautiful beach house complete with pool and widow's walk (another way of saying roof deck I learned).
Kael, being the wonderful photographer and videographer, put together this awesome video with all the highlights.
For some reason North Carolina is full of these creepy deserted cabins. We must've passed 5 of them on our way to Brit's.
And now some cute pictures of Sam on the trip for your viewing pleasure:





So cute! Glad you guys had fun... I still can't get over his chubs and hair.. totally adorable.
ReplyDeleteAhh so much fun, I just want to go back!! And we need to buy that game, I'm determined to actually win and figure out where all the cities are.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable. You guys weren't to far from us (we're VA). Thinking of you guys!
ReplyDelete