Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby Blessing

We had a wonderful baby blessing on Easter Sunday and were so happy to have family in town.  Kael's mom stayed for a few days and helped out with EVERYTHING!  It was so nice for Kael and I to take a break and Sam totally enjoyed having grandma around.

Grandma and Sam spending quality time together



Unfortunately we didn't get any great pictures of him in his blessing outfit but it did happen...promise!  My dad and stepmom only got to spend a few hours with us so they tried to soak up every minute they could with Sam.  



Sam and Grandpa

 

2 comments:

  1. I have a pretty good picture of Sam in his blessing outfit! I will have to send that to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures and your sweet story you have started to document. What a treasure this little boy is...I cannot wait to hold him!!!

    ReplyDelete